Beachbody Performance Beta Test Group
As an Elite 5 Star Diamond Beachbody Coach I have the privilege to be get a sneak peek and be one of the Beta test group participants of Beachbody’s newest supplement line Beachbody Performance. I got a one month supply of premium performance supplements designed by Beachbody to use with any fitness program to help improve performance and recovery while helping anyone reach their fitness and health goals faster. It is due to come out this Summer but I started testing it out starting this week!!
What Exactly Is In Beachbody Performance?
Here are the five supplements that are part of Beachbody Performance:
1. Beachbody Energize Pre-Workout – Improves intense exercise performance, increases energy and endurance, and sharpens focus and reaction time.
2. Beachbody Hydrate During-Workout – Supports hydration during exercise, replaces electrolytes lost during exercise, fuels working muscles, and improves endurance.
3. Beachbody Recover Post-Workout – Speeds muscle recovery, promotes lean muscle synthesis, combats exercise-induced muscle soreness, and improves muscle strength recovery.
4. Beachbody Recharge Nighttime – Supports overnight muscle recovery, improves overnight adaptation to exercise, promotes lean muscle synthesis, and reduces muscle breakdown.
5. Beachbody Creatine – This add-on has no flavor and mixes well with the Recover Post-Workout formula to improve high intensity exercise performance, increase muscle strength and power, and enhance the effects of resistance training.
My Takeaways After Week 1
So far the two supplements I love the most are Energize and Recharge. I was a big fan and user of Beachbody’s Energy and Endurance Formula to help me get my workouts started. As a Dad of 3 little kids who works full time if I don’t get my workouts in early in the morning it just doesn’t happen. So I need a good pre-workout drink to get me going at 5am!! Energize totally wakes me up without getting that jittery feeling some other pre-workout drinks do. I felt pumped and ready to workout without feeling nauseous and or that tingling sensation.
As for Recharge. They say your muscles break down and lactic acid build up truly takes place while we sleep. Ever wake up super sore and barely able to move? Well this is exactly it! With Recharge it prevents muscle soreness and breakdown while promoting lean muscle growth and help you wake up feeling recharged. So I can tell you after only using this for one week I wake up each morning with a bounce in my step and we are talking 4:40 in the morning! I feel refreshed and not inclined to hit snooze on my alarm 5 times. LOL!
As for the Beachbody Performance Hydrate, Recover and the Creatine I think I will have a better idea on how they will affect my results in another week or two. However I do like Hydrate and the idea behind it because it replenishes and fuels you muscles during your workout so you can sustain yourself longer. Not feel totally on an empty tank.
How Does It Taste?
Thus far I have been very pleased. The vanilla flavor in Recharge tastes good and even has a good aftertaste. Weird to say that.
Energize is a lemon flavor and it’s the perfect zest for me in the morning.
The Hydrate during the workout is a what I compare to a blue type lemonade drink or Gatorade type taste. Not bad at all.
The creatine has no taste but is mixed with the chocolate flavored Recovery drink its darn good! I compare to a chocolate malted shake.
What Is Next For Me?
I am definitely going to finish the last 3 weeks of all five supplements to truly see the benefits and rewards I will get from it. So far I have to give the review two thumbs up!
How Can I Learn More?
To get on my list and be one of the first to get this product be sure to reach out and send me a message on my Contact Me page. Don’t forget to connect with me on Facebook and follow me on YouTube as well.